If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Further admissions information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-admissions-code--2
Information regarding appeals can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-admissions-appeals-code
Ready For School in Derbyshire?
Derbyshire parents, carers and professionals have identified the 10 keys to unlocking school readiness. These will help parents and families understand what their children should be able to do by the time they start in a reception class, if they are developing typically for their age.
- I can settle happily without my parent or carer.
- I can tell friends and grown-ups what I need.
- I can take turns and share when I am playing.
- I can go to the toilet on my own and wash my hands.
- I can put on my own coat and shoes and feed myself.
- I can tell a grown up if I am happy, sad or cross.
- I know that what I do and say can make others happy or unhappy.
- I am curious and want to learn and play.
- I can stop what I am doing, listen and follow simple instructions.
- I enjoy sharing books with grown-ups.